If you saw my last post, I went through and wrote out general goals for the year. On that list was to complete the 52 Things in 52 Weeks Challenge. While researching a new challenge I could participate in, I came across this challenge on the blog, Kincavel Korner. With the goal to finish 52 things in 52 weeks, I like how it is a narrowed down version of a goals list, and resembles a to do list of sorts (which I am infamous for making regularly). I love being able to check things off as I complete them, so I am excited to give this challenge a shot. Here is goes:
52 Things in 52 Weeks Challenge 2014
1. Do 2 projects a month with Brooke. (6/24)
2. Teach Brooke how to read.
3. Take Brooke to the dentist.
4. Take pics of all Brooke’s artwork, and organize in folder.
5. Take Brooke to 10 new places. (10/10)
6. Organize and sell/donate all my daughter’s old clothes/books/toys.
7. Do things to keep my mother strong.
8. Start a new family tradition.
9. Have more date nights with Bret.
10. Talk to my family each week. (16/52)
11. Try 5 new fitness classes (5/5)
12. Moisturize regularly.
13. Lose 25 lbs. (6/25)
14. Participate in Meatless Mondays. (9/52)
15. Try one new food I’ve never tasted before each month (3/12)
*January – Brussel Sprouts
*February – Arepas
*March – Butternut Squash
16. Cook a new meal each week. (15/52)
17. Grow my own veggies from a seed.
18. Run a 5k (without walking) with Bret. Due to my health
19. Do 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. (0/30)
20. Walk/Run for a cause.
21. Get all my check ups (doctor, dentist, gyno). (1/3)
22. Floss more.
23. Eat less cheese.
24. Do 52 Week Money Challenge. (16/52)
25. Do a Budget.
26. Donate all old clothes.
27. Organize all our papers.
28. Thoroughly clean and organize the house.
29. Launch FSE.
30. Write 2 blog posts a week on Simply Bubbly. (13/104)
31. Write 1 blog post a month for Scene Stealers NYC Blog (5/12), and post 2 events a month (12/24)
32. Double Facebook follows on both blogs. Simply Bubbly (2100/320) Scene Stealers NYC (330/248
33. Do all my event descriptions.
34. Check 7 things off my bucket list. (3/7)
35. Visit 5 new places outside of the city. (0/5)
36. Go to 12 new restaurants in NYC. (12/12)
37. Go to Queens.
38. Go to 20 new places in 5 boroughs. (7/20)
39. Go horseback riding.
40. Go paddleboarding.
41. Go on 5 walks/hikes in different parks. (1/5)
42. Make a piece of pottery.
43. Make a candle.
44. Make a picture book for parents.
Good for the Soul:
45. Read 12 books this year. (4/12)
46. Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
47. Do a vision board.
48. Learn how to meditate.
49. Text/email people back quicker.
50. Host a nice get together at my house (dinner party, brunch, etc)
51. Treat myself once a month. (3/12)
52. Make a new list of 52 Things in 52 Weeks for 2015.
I’ll update this each month, and I look forward to turning this page green!
What would you put on your 52 Things in 52 Weeks Challenge?