If you don’t know already, this year I turned 31. While some feel trepidatious heading into their 30’s, I actually felt quite confident that my thirties were going to be fabulous. I have many friends that are in their 30’s, and they have all said it has been their favorite decade so far because of the freedom it has allowed them. It’s a wonderful feeling to let go of all the pettiness, and focus on the things that really matter. I can say that my life has already changed a lot over the course of the past year (not because of turning 30-31 per se, but as a natural progression), and it is comforting to find joy in becoming a different version of yourself.
Though my thirties so far have brought me a more balanced lifestyle, there is one aspect that isn’t quite settling in as easily, and that would be the small changes to my appearance that I randomly notice. As much as it freaks me out to say out loud, I found a white hair. Ugh. I actually go searching for any new ones that could pop up, knowing that if I were to find one, the same fate of being plucked out shall fall upon it. Also, my skin seems to lack the luster it once had. It’s probably from the drinking, or all the late nights, or the falling asleep without removing my makeup, that has caused my skin to just look dull. Oh, and the “expression lines” AKA wrinkles. I’ve had these lovely expression lines on my forehead for a while (can’t help it, I’m a smiler), but now when I smile I see the beginnings of those dreaded crow’s feet. Deciding that it was time to give my skin a little more love and attention, I couldn’t have asked for a better product to review.
InstaNatural Eye Gel and Eye Serum are two amazing products that are meant to help battle dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles. These are both made with mostly organic ingredients, and really easy to use. For each, all you need is a small dab, and it covers the whole eye area. I have specifically been using the Eye Gel around the eye, and on my forehead (Be gone, expression lines!), and the Eye Serum just around the eyes (au revoir, bags under my eyes). I haven’t been using either product for an extended time, but I have already noticed some changes in my skin. I can say that for the areas that I have been using the Eye Gel it feels incredibly hydrated and moisturized. I can’t say that my expression lines on my forehead are gone (that would take consistent use for a longer period of time), but I can definitely notice a positive change in the skin, and look forward to seeing more of what it can do. As for the Eye Serum, I have been able to see more immediate results. I’m a horrible sleeper, so I have been using this to combat the bags under my eyes. From what I have noticed so far, it has helped with that. It seems to tighten up the skin underneath the eye, and rather quickly. My one word of advice on this: It is in a dropper form, but you don’t actually need to use the dropper. I take my finger and swoop a little off of the outside of the dropper, and that is plenty to cover the entire eye area. It is a bright orange serum, and the consistency makes it spread easily, meaning that a little goes a long way. Just a tip, and it’ll make your bottle last longer.
InstaNatural Eye Gel
- DIMINISHES DARK CIRCLES & PUFFINESS – Our product provides all around care and protection to the eye area. Used twice daily, this powerful formula will help reverse the signs of aging and revert your skin back to its natural youthfulness. Our Eye Gel will help you tackle dark circles, eye bags, crow’s feet, fine lines, sagginess and puffiness so you can obtain a healthy and radiant appearance.
- HYDRATES, FIRMS & PLUMPS SKIN – InstaNatural’s Youth Express Eye Gel contains a potent combination of ingredients for maximum results. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and plumps it up with moisture, while Matrixyl 3000 firms the skin and Plant Stem Cells enhance its strength to protect against sun damage and other external aggressors.
- CAN BE USED ON ENTIRE FACE – Our Eye Gel is not only for your eyes, but also can be used as an overall face treatment. Apply to your cheeks and forehead as well to moisturize your skin and prevent premature aging. Improve your tone and texture to attain a smooth and brilliant complexion.
- SAFE & NATURAL INGREDIENTS – We are proud to use natural ingredients in our product with NO parabens, sulfates or alcohol. It is also full of organic ingredients and safe to use on ALL skin types. Our gentle, cooling ingredients glide on smooth to not irritate the delicate eye area. Each bottle is made in the USA in our FDA Registered Facility to ensure top quality for our customers.
InstaNatural Eye Serum
- Powerhouse Formula – With a combination of Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, Astanxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Hyaluronic Acid and more, our Eye Serum is uniquely formulated with innovative key ingredients to help you achieve results.
- Lightweight Yet Effective – Our serum is lightweight so it absorbs easily into the skin to quickly deliver antioxidant benefits, and it can be used under makeup as well. Each bottle is made in our FDA registered facility and contains no harmful parabens, sulfates or alcohol.
- Diminishes Dark Circles & Puffiness – Some people grab a cup of coffee in the mornings to keep them alert and active. Now you can apply a dosage of caffeine around your eyes to help wake them up too! Caffeine provides a stimulating constricting effect that helps to reduce puffy, tired-looking eyes. Meanwhile, Niacinamide and Kojic Acid work to prevent pigmentation from forming to lighten and fade away those stubborn dark circles.
- Reduces Wrinkles & Fine Lines – Other ingredients in our blend – such as Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, and Astaxanthin – serve to strengthen skin and reverse existing damage, while Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture to help plump up skin and diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Overall, I have enjoyed using this product, and will continue to use it to see more results. It is so easy to use, I have no more excuses for having bags under my eyes. 🙂
Simply Bubbly Approved!
If you would like to find out more about InstaNatural, or these products, you can check them out on HERE!
To Get Yours:
InstaNatural Eye Gel
InstaNatural Eye Serum
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally, and believe will be good for my readers.