There are many things that you never use or think about until you have kids (like what it means to Ferber-ize, or the difference between Reggio Emilia, Montessori, and Waldorf). Some things will come and go as your child grows, but there are a handful of things that you’ll begin using, and never want to go without again. One of those things is baby wipes. You start out using them to wipe that little bum, and figure out that there are a million different uses for them. We use them to this very day, and our daughter is far past that trying period before potty training. They make my life easier, and I’d be crazy to go without them.
12 Ways to Use Baby Wipes
- Makeup Remover – One swipe, and that makeup is good as gone.
- Removing Stains From Pretty Much Anything – Lipstick on your collar. Baby wipes has got you covered. Deodorant on your little black dress. Not with baby wipes. Red wine on you micro-fiber couch and carpet. I don’t think so.
- Curl Your Hair – Yep, it’s possible. Just wrap your hair around a baby wipe, tie it, sleep in it, and boom, you have curls the next day!
- Hair Static, Be Gone – Just swipe the baby wipe over your hair, and the static will disappear.
- Blankets for Dolls – My daughter uses dried out wipes as covers and clothes for her barbies.
- A Quick Freshen Up – In a hurry, and have no time for a shower? No problem. Baby wipes to the rescue! A few, quick wipes, and a spritz of perfume, and no one will be the wiser.
- Shoe Cleaner – Baby wipes can shine up shoes, and clean up that leftover mud from your afternoon walk.
- Beauty Oops Clean Up – Did you use a little too much self tanner again, or let your hair dye get on your skin around your hairline? Baby wipes can fix these oopsies in seconds.
- Cleans Up Surfaces – If you have a creative lil’ one, whose crayons, markers, paint, or nail polish can’t seem to stay where they are supposed to, or your maid (I can dream, can’t I) missed a spot while dusting, baby wipes can clean those surfaces up in a jiffy.
- Electronics Need Love Too – Wipe off those fingerprints from your cell phone, or those smudges on your dvds without a fuss with good ole’ baby wipes.
- Cuts Through Grease – If you’re wild in the kitchen, or an animal on your motorcycle, something’s got you covered. You guessed it.. baby wipes.
- Cleaning Anything Kids or Pets – Toys, pacifiers, hands, door knobs, shopping carts, paws, or high chairs – no match for the baby wipes.
Now’s your moment. You now know the power that these wipes possess. Run free, and wipe the world clean!